Our client is looking for an experienced, assertive and highly organised Personal Assistant who will report to and manage the diary and work days of the company Chairman and MD. This means a good business manner and acumen that facilitates easy dealing with clients and colleagues and first class communication skills. You will be responsible for managing complex travel arrangements, and have the ability to address last minute situations and changes in plans which is essential. You will be the face of the business therefore the individual requires a level of maturity and comfort in senior management interaction. You will need to be assertive in managing the Chairman's agenda and able to manage challenging and unforeseen situations which may occur on a regular basis and as a result will be able to work under extreme pressure.
- Actively help manage diaries
- Communicate with senior management, colleagues and even clients directly in some cases, to arrange/change meetings, agenda’s, etc..
- Booking meeting rooms
- Arranging couriers and taxi’s / venues for special events
- Arranging national and international travel
- Be experienced in events co-ordination: client meetings along with annual events
- Assistance with PowerPoint presentations for meetings
- Assistance in organising team events and meetings
- Direct enquiries to the right people for the most efficient response
- Minimum of 4 years PA experience which is essential
- Maturity in dealing with senior stakeholders
- High level of administration experience
- Managing international travel arrangements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Keynote is a bonus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Immaculately presented
Unfortunately due to the high volumes of applicants we are unable to personally respond to every candidate unless your details have been of interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"