We are currently seeking an exceptional PA to Chairman for an organisation based in North West London.
To provide secretarial and administrative support and act as Personal Assistant, to the Chairman. The role requires a very capable individual who has first rate organisational skills, good grammar, numeracy, comprehension, presentation and communication skills. Attention to detail is a must and standard of work produced is required must be first class. The role requires someone who can work independently with minimal guidance and has a proactive approach. The ability to multi-task and to prioritise own workload is essential.
- You will currently or have recently worked as a PA at Chairman/Executive level and have a proven track record working as a PA.
- You possess a high degree of integrity and confidentiality and used to dealing with confidential information.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date MS Office and IT skills with fast accurate typing.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good standard of education
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- PA diploma or certification
- Live within an easily commutable distance from North West London.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Time Management