This job has ended. Find similar jobs.

PA to Chairman - Commercial Real Estate company in London

Posted 7 February by Page Personnel Secretarial & Business Support Easy Apply Ended

The PA to Chairman position is working for a Commercial Real Estate company in London. 60% of the role will be providing PA support to the Chairman, who is entrepreneurial and extremely well-established within the Property space. The other 40% of the role will be to get stuck in with the wider office administration/office management.

Client Details

The PA role is to support the Chairman of a Commercial Real Estate and Property company based in London. The company are part of a larger private investment company with over 1,300 properties under in-house management and are very well renowned.


Key responsibilities for the PA to Chairman - Commercial Real Estate company in London include:

- Complex inbox and diary management

- Managing travel arrangements (flights, hotels, accommodation)

- Event/meeting coordination

- Document preparation

- Audio-typing

- Assisting with private and charitable based errands

- Assisting with managing the office



The successful PA to Chairman - Commercial Real Estate company in London will be/will have:

- A stable CV in a previous PA/EA position

- Excellent diary management skills

- Extremely confident communicator, both written and verbal

- Advanced MS Office user

- Solid office management skills

- Able to retain confidentiality and use discretion

- Ability to use initiative

Job Offer

The successful candidate will have have access to:

- A competitive salary of up to £45,000

- A range of additional benefits

Reference: 34417104

Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.

Report this job