Our client, an award winning financial services firm, are seeking a Personal Assistant to support the CFO and two other Directors. This is a temporary and part time position with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate. Ideally you will have previous PA experience at Director level.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, take notes at meetings
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email and post
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
The role is based in Central Bristol and is offering a full time equivalent salary of £26,000.
Ideally you will be looking for a minimum of 20 hours per week and there is flexibility on hours and number of days.
Please apply today if this could be of interest.
- Travel Arrangements