Looking for an experienced PA who is interested in working for a successful family-owned company.
- Complexed diary management
- Organising and arranging personal commitments such as personal travel/lunches and appointments.
- Expense management.
- Booking and arranging accommodation and organising travel visas for business use
- Able to support two other directors as well as the CEO being the Finance Director and Fashion Director.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ideally been a professional and personal PA.
- Flexible regarding hours.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Discounted items relatable to the company
Please contact Megan on / or for more information.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'