This is an 18 month appointment, due to a current state of transformational change within the company.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- To provide proactive coordination and support to the CEO’s work programme.
- To provide reciprocal cover to the President’s Executive PA ensuring a seamless support service for President and CEO.
- To be a first point of contact for the CEO, screening telephone calls, answering queries, and as appropriate referring onwards.
- To provide first-rate support in managing and organising the CEO’s diary so as to ensure that they are able to fulfil their commitments in accordance with their agreed priorities.
- To deal with incoming and outgoing correspondence and email traffic where appropriate
- To manage and co-ordinate monthly reports from the team in collaboration with the CEO to share with trustees.
- To ensure effective and organised filing systems (electronic and paper) for the CEO and central HQ files complying with the department’s communication practices and ensure compliance with data protection policies and the data retention schedule.
- Draft correspondence as directed and provide a full secretarial service as necessary including word processing, document and presentation layout.
- To ensure that any minuted actions from the various meetings the CEO attends are diarised for completion in good time.
- Responsible for all aspects of the administration of the regular meetings of the CEO producing high quality, well written and accurate minutes of routine meetings.
- To ensure that contacts and membership lists are accurate and up-to-date.
- To organise appointments and travel itineraries and accommodation for the CEO (and others as necessary).
- To receive visitors to the offices and provide refreshment as appropriate.
- Participates in headquarter and team meetings and attends appropriate briefing meetings.
There will also be some Office Management tasks, ad hoc projects and budget monitoring involved within this role.
You will be switched on, with outstanding communication and organisation skills. Eager to learn, enthusiastic and dynamic.
The ability to prioritise tasks is essential, and any prior experience in projects or an exposure to the medical field would be beneficial.
Candidates will be invited for interviews on or around Tuesday 27th of March. If you are interested in the position and are available on or around this date please do not hesitate to apply. Please note that candidates must submit a covering letter with their application, detailing why they are interested and suitable for the role.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business