As Personal Assistant you will have the experience to provide full secretarial support to our CEO, Board Members & Shareholders. You will have the ability and skills to provide confidential, administrative support, taking full responsibility for the organisation of various company events and projects as required. Our role is challenging and fast-paced, not for the fainthearted but at the same time rewarding and fulfilling. You will be well versed with diary management, arranging travel, organising meetings often with complex logistics, undertaking a variety of projects, compiling and producing month end reports, preparation of PowerPoint presentations, reports, graphs and statistical information, copywriting, proofreading and much more. Supporting the Executive Team we will have a further PA and Team Assistant, and your responsibility will also include managing the teams’ workload and performance, and ensuring cover as necessary.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate confidentially and influence at all levels, especially Board level
- Have sound judgement and the confidence to make decisions on behalf of the CEO and other directors as necessary
- Excellent organisational and time management skills are essential to meet deadlines, often at short notice
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage time to meet changing business needs
- Be diligent, methodical, accurate and numerate
- Robust, patient, able to work under pressure and yet maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Proactive and flexible with a willingness to undertake new tasks readily
- Able to foresee potential issues, problem solve and get buy-in from colleagues to get solutions quickly and effectively
- Ability to manage multiple complex diaries
- Significant Board level experience
- Experience of managing team members
- Min. 65 wpm typing speed
- Fully PC literate and extensive experience in using MS Office applications to advanced level
- Secretarial qualification preferred, but not essential
QA Ltd - Following over thirty years of dynamic growth and innovation, backed by private equity, over the last 10 years our turnover has grown 5-fold through a mixture of organic growth and acquisition to over £200 million per year. With our Private Equity partnership firmly in place, it’s exciting times for QA as over the next 5 years we aim to more than double our current turnover through further organic growth including new business start-ups as well as acquisitions. This in turn gives all our employees the excellent platform to excel, develop and grow.
Your remuneration package will be competitive and match your skills and seniority.
- Board Level