We're currently assisting a Kings Cross based creative agency in the recruitment of a PA to cover a maternity contract. A key role in the agency, this role will provide full PA support to the CEO and ensuring the smooth running of their diary.
Key responsibilities include:
- You work very closely with the CEO to ensure that their working life runs as smoothly as possible.
- Through extensive diary management, you play a key role in helping them to plan and manage their diary, liaising with contacts directly and through their PAs.
- The CEO has confidence that you are always one step ahead as, from preparing handouts and agendas to printing or booking travel plans for meetings, you anticipate issues and find solutions.
- With your proactive, can-do attitude, you offer the rest of the management team assistance when they need it, with timesheets and expenses, and diary management, for example.
- Remaining calm when under pressure, your exceptional organisational skills enable you to multi-task and prioritise, planning ahead and devising contingency plans when appropriate.
- Your MS Office skills enable you to produce presentations and documents in Word and PowerPoint, and you have great attention to detail, which is particularly vital when assisting with the preparation of new business tenders.
Key requirements for the role:
- Understanding of the industry and the agency's clients to give context to diary priorities, communication etiquette, tasks and problem solving.
This will initially be a 9 month contract and we are therefore looking for people that are available immediately.
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.