PA to CEO and Trustees
Here at Human Appeal we have an exciting opportunity for a PA to CEO and Trustees to join our team based in Cheadle, Greater Manchester. You will join us on a full-time basis as part of an initial 1-year fixed term contract with a view to progressing into a permanent role. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £32-35k per annum.
Human Appeal is a faith-based charity that aims to abolish poverty by providing humanitarian aid, sustainable development programs and championing advocacy for our beneficiaries worldwide.
As the PA to CEO and Trustees, the successful candidate will play provide administrative and organisational support to the CEO, Deputy CEO, and Trustees as delegated, through management of their diaries, communications, travel and accommodation bookings etc., in order to ensure their workload and activities are managed effectively, thus contributing on a wider scale to the success and smooth operational running of the organisation.
We are ideally looking to appoint somebody immediately to this role.
Benefits of joining us as our PA to CEO and Trustees include:
- 35 days Annual Leave
- Matched pension contribution
- Employee discounts and memberships
- Access to wellbeing hub
- Prayer facilities
- Opportunity to really make a difference!
Key duties and responsibilities of the PA to CEO and Trustees:
- Identify, anticipate, and proactively support the CEO’s complex workload and activities through comprehensive and detailed diary management, and a strategic understanding of their competing priorities for delivery, ensuring that the CEO’s time and workload are most effectively utilised for the benefit of HA
- Diary management support for Department Directors, on the understanding that the CEO will always take priority
- Prepare all relevant materials in advance of CEO’s and Trustees meetings to ensure that they have the relevant information in a timely fashion and providing comprehensive follow-up to all meetings
- Organise all travel, accommodation, and logistical arrangements for national and international travel, including management of itineraries and all relevant information, to ensure the smooth running of all excursions
- Effectively manage all correspondence and enquiries to the CEO’s office, ensuring information is disseminated to other directors and HoD's if required, and responses are drafted/returned in a timely manner, in order to ensure communications are maintained] and all relevant information is accurately and promptly disseminated
- Complete and submit the CEO’s, Deputy CEO’s and Trustees expenses onto AMS in a timely manner and within the agreed financial guidelines
- Manage potential conflicts and issues with honesty and openness, ensuring reporting and resolutions in a timely manner
- Taking minutes of all relevant meetings including Trustees and that the minutes are produced in a timely manner for approval, and ensuring robust records are kept up to date
What we’re looking for in our PA to CEO and Trustees:
- Minimum GCSE (or equivalent) educated
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a relevant role
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential. Additional languages pertaining to Human Appeal Country Offices, such as Arabic, Urdu, are desirable
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the international development sector
This would be an ideal role for an experienced PA to CEO and Trustees looking to make a difference in a rewarding role within the Charity Sector!
We are looking to appoint this role ASAP and will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis so for the best chance of success please click ‘apply’ today to become our PA to CEO and Trustees – we would love to hear from you.
Disclaimer: Please be aware that due to the anticipated quantity of response, we will only be contacting candidates who are shortlisted to interview stage. If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of your application, please assume that unfortunately you have been unsuccessful this time.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'