This is an exciting and highly rewarding role for the right person combining a wide variety of roles in one job. The ideal candidate must have a combination of excellent secreterial skills coupled with a fexible can do attitude.
You should have experience of planning, prioritising and balancing conflicting demands whilst working under pressure and to tight timescales.
• Taking minutes and preparing papers for all Board, Senior Manager and committee meetings.
• Being the first point of contact for calls and visitors to the exec office answering or redirecting queries as appropriate
•Providing support to the CEO, Chairman, Trustees and members of the Senior Management Team including diary management and amending documents in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint as required
• Updating governance documents on a monthly basis by the required deadlines.
• Circulating email communications to all staff on behalf of the CEO.
• Completing monthly expenses for the CEO.
• Supporting the Project Manager .
• Drafting correspondence for the CEO.
• Supporting reception cover when required including meeting and greeting visitors, taking incoming calls and franking post.
• Support to members of the Senior Management Team.
• Booking rooms for internal and external meetings. Arrange catering for meetings and responsible for meeting room set up and post meeting clear up.
As mentioned before , the ideal candidate will have a flexible can do attitude. One moment you will be organising and minuting a high level board meeting, the next you will ordering the sandwiches and cleaning up the coffee cups!
If this sounds like your cup of tea (forgive the pun!) this may be the right role for you
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job