PA temporary - Premier League Football club
JOB ROLE: PA to SVP Digital & SVP Commercial - Commercial Office Premier League Football Club
COMPANY: Premier League Football Club
HOURS: 09.00 - 17.00
SALARY £19.23 - £21.97 per hour
LOCATION: London - West End
CULTURE: Flexible, creative environment
BENEFITS: Holiday pay, flexible working, lunches, free refreshments.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
**A very rare and exciting PA opportunity has arisen for a Premier League Football club. We are seeking an immediately available PA that can work as a temp on a potential temp - perm basis**
You would need to be an experienced PA who is a self-starter who can start in the role on Monday 20th September.
Responsible for executive support to the Clubs CEO, SVP Digital & SVP Commercial
- Manage and maintain executive schedules to optimise full use of time for the 2 SVP's. Prioritise meetings as necessary. Liaising with internal and many external stakeholders to ensure priorities and objectives are achieved. Using experience and knowledge to prioritise tasks and scheduling
- Additional or ad-hock Support where necessary for CEO
- Retain and have access to highly confidential matters relating to the club
- Managing enquiries, email, files, folders, calls and post as appropriate and agreed with ways of working for the SVP's
- Be contactable out of hours / 7 days per week and respond accordingly
- Support matches including Cup Finals, full support required from payment of tickets, winner's parades, winner's parties etc.
- Gate keeper to SVP's, also be point of contact for any queries in their absence. Act as a decision maker if required.
- Arrange travel (hotel, flights, trains, ground transportation, visa's etc)
- Reconcile credit card and cash expenses in accordance with company policy
- Proof official documents for correct authorisation/approval prior to submission for signature
- Raise Purchase Orders in accordance with company policy
- Schedule relevant meetings ensuring all parties are in attendance and a quorum is obtained to hold these meetings
- Management / End to end ownership of any partner summits - arrange hotels, ground transportation, meeting, lunch and evening dinner then attendance with further hospitality at a Match.
- Ensuring policies and processes are followed and act as a champion for SVP's, reporting any abnormalities that come to light
- Ownership and management of 'Crisis contact Email' ahead of each home game, European away games and additionally this may be required for other events. Liaising with all relevant internal stakeholders to ensure the correct information is documented and circulated to required key people for awareness and activation
- Liaise and assist SVP's with admin support, this may involve on occasion adhoc personal matters
- Deal with VIP/VVIPs queries in a professional manner
- Ensure all match guests VIP/VVIPs have full information ahead of attending games
- Event management for VIP and staff events - Working with key departments to provide end to end support
- Support SVP's with adhoc high profile media events and requests
- Provide induction support for new starters
- Using judgement to priorities all crisis/issues management and provide end to end support for the COO and Communications Director including out of hours availability
- Occasional cover for other PA's across the business
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- 1-2 years previous PA experience
- You will need to be extremely friendly who Is able to build relationships easily
- A self-starter - this is very important as you will be left to work independently so you need to be highly self-sufficient who is happy and capable of setting up new systems and procedures
- Have previous project support experience
- You must be available to start immediately with no notice period
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line or if applying via the OA website please send to me directly on &
This opportunity is being advertised by the Office Angels West End team.
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
Office Angels West End branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road, Euston, Regent Street, Piccadilly, Leicester Square, Camden, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Paddington, Hampstead.
Our Retail team looks after Fashion and beauty roles nationally.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'