PA/Technical Coordinator; based in Frimley; 6 Month contract; £24.33 PAYE per hour
We are looking to recruit a PA/Technical Coordinator to work for a large defence company based in Surrey. The role is to provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support assisting in all aspects in the Director/Senior Leaders role as appropriate. You will ensure that sensitive and confidential information is maintained and stored appropriately.
Duties will involve;
- Control timing, schedule and access to the Director/Senior Leaders business schedule and day to day management of the Director/Senior Leaders office.
- Calendar management together with minute/action taking ensuring appropriate time management to allow for adequate meeting preparation.
- Screen all incoming communications and redirecting matters as appropriate.
- Co-ordinate inputs from Senior Leaders/Heads of and other 1st line managers to ensure timely completion of activities in line with agreed plans.
- Organising senior/VIP visits
- Liaise with offices of key customers and stakeholders as required.
- Point of contact and facilitation on behalf of the Director/Senior Leaders and in association with the Communication Team, visits and correspondence for customers and stakeholders.
- Arranging, co-ordinating and production of itinerary for travel requirements and associated costs using the Company systems.
- Co-ordinate and maintain a proactive response to enquiries and the exchanging of information.
- Support the capability of Business Administration by providing mentoring and induction to new starts within the Business Administration job family.
- Demonstrate a cost effective approach to office management, providing cost challenge where appropriate.
- Communicate effectively with all internal and external customers 'and manage their expectations affectively.
- May provide holiday cover as required
- Utilise the Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) Management System and documentation (e.g. Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessment) and proactively facilitate any health and safety actions in support of the office environment.
- Utilise the Quality Management System Process (QMS) Library in order to proactively facilitate process adherence.
- Ensure that all quality checks are conducted prior to releasing any documentation from the Director/Senior Leaders office.
The successful candidate will have a good standard of general education (minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade A - C including Maths and English desirable). You will be highly committed, efficient, flexible, organised and self-motivated individual with the ability to act on own initiative, whilst paying particular attention to detail. You will be an advanced user of Microsoft packages and have good keyboard skills.An in-depth knowledge of business acumen and the companys wider organisation is required. You will be qualified to Business Administration Level 3 ( NVQ) or equivalent. You will be able to ensure diplomacy and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times. Experience of working within the business for a First Report/Director would be an advantage.
- Achievement of/working towards European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL)
- Shorthand/Speed Writing would be an advantage.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job