An excellent opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, PA / Team Assistant to support the Managing Director in our fast moving, dynamic company.
We are Nexus, a leading international B2B event producer based in Clifton, Bristol. We organise technology based conferences and exhibitions with host cities including London, Frankfurt, Singapore, San Francisco and Dubai.
Our client portfolio includes some of the biggest names in tech through to some of tech’s most exciting start-ups.
We are looking for a highly organised, enthusiastic, motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills and levels of written work.
- Updating the project plan schedule across all individual events
- Being the first point of contact for the accounts department
- Invoicing of clients
- Control of purchase ledger - reporting on business expenses and sending these for payment
- Management of travel and accommodation for clients and staff
- Supporting the Managing Director with diary commitments and expenses
- Preparing the team for meetings and taking minutes
- Handling all confidential matters with integrity and discretion
- Management of social events for clients and staff
- Adhoc errands for the Managing Director
Salary and Benefits
Competitive benefits package with a level of flexibility to accommodate the right candidate for the business.
If this position interests you or you know someone it would, please send written applications with a covering letter confirming your current salary and salary expectations.
Due to the large volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all applications individually. Therefore, if you are not contacted by the company within the next three weeks, we regret to advise that your application has been unsuccessful.
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING CVS FROM AGENCIES. THEREFORE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY TO US OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND APPLY ONLINE.
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'