PA / Team Assistant - FMCG Corporate
Location: Central London
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £15 - 18 an hour, depending on experience
Well known Global FMCG brand looking for an experienced PA / Team Assistant to support the Public Affair Communications (PAC) Director.
The key administrative tasks (outlined below) and using personal initiative to ensure the smooth operation of the team. Also offering support for adhoc projects and presentation preparations.
To operate as a key team member who, through initiative and developing an understanding of the business and its issues, is able to follow up on action points and information flow.
- Proactive and autonomous diary management for the PAC Director
- Provide assistance for PAC Director and other senior members of PAC in the London office, as well as visiting PAC senior team when in London
- Co-ordination of meetings by scheduling attendees, conference rooms, meals, materials, accommodation, market visits, prepare presentations, etc
- Organise international and domestic travel, hotel bookings and itineraries for PAC Director
- Co-ordination and planning of the logistics for special events (team days, annual conferences etc)
- Communicate effectively with senior executives and team across various levels of management internationally through telephone/vmx/ko office
- Compose, produce, edit and proof-read and distribute correspondence, presentations and reports
- Manage the administration of budgets through KO Buy
- Work with the PAC team to report on budgets
- Coordinate adhoc projects for PAC Director
- Screen, handle or redirect all incoming telephone calls
- Handle and prioritise internal and external post, process expenses for PAC Director
- Photocopying and maintaining filing system
Related Job Requirements/Qualifications
- 5+ years' experience of senior executive PA
- International FMCG or large corporate environment highly regarded - International coordination
- Demonstrated ability to provide proactive quality administrative assistance
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Secretarial or business college diploma
- Perfect knowledge of Outlook MS Word, and PowerPoint, Lotus notes and Excel
- Knowledge of Outlook, Lotus notes, time management, prioritising with Diary Management
- Administration skills including mail, correspondence and expense claims
- Coordination of activities such as meetings and events
- Effective communication skills and managing business relationships
- Previous knowledge and experience of travel organisation
- Purchase orders and budget monitoring skills
Shortlisting today, please apply within!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.