PA Support to Senior Leadership Team - 6 Month FTC
Haven Power are currently looking for PA to support the Senior Leadership team for 6 months to conver maternity leave.
The successful candidate will provide confidential and professional PA support to the direct reports of the COO. The PA role will report into the Business Manager and as such candidates will need to demonstrate proven experience of working in an environment where confidentiality is essential. This is an FTC to cover maternity leave.
- Management of diaries for the Ops Director, Sales Director and Commercial Director and email correspondence where requested.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the Leadership Team (where appropriate)
- Supporting the Business Manager
- Supporting the production of reports and documents for various governance meetings on behalf of the direct reports, including the weekly Leadership Team meeting, and monthly Board meeting
- Minute taking at Leadership Team meetings as required
- PA duties including printing, record keeping, management of expenses
- Dealing with external companies, external individuals, and Regulatory bodies via email / phone in a professional and courteous manner
- Dealing with senior Drax staff via email / phone in a professional and courteous manner
- Maintaining effective professional working relationships with Pas across Drax Group
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Administrative, or secretarial, or PA experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently to ensure delivery to tight deadlines
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint etc.) and other computer software required by Haven Power.
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills
- Proactive thinker and planner - e.g. in terms of scheduling diary commitments both domestically and abroad
- Strong customer service focus
- Be helpful and effective when working with colleagues
- Willingness to perform basic tasks as needed, with a can-do attitude at all times
- Positive attitude when dealing with challenging challenges
- High degree of energy and pragmatism
- Experience of working with senior staff
- Experience of minute taking at senior meetings.
- Confidence to work within a busy and pressurised environment
- Based in Ipswich with infrequent travel required.
- Open plan office environment
Measures of Success:
- Positive feedback received by Leadership Team and Business Manager
- Pro-active management of the Directors’ schedules
- Honest - We say what we mean and do what we say: we’re genuine and true to our word
- Energised - We’re passionate about our daily activities and have the drive to turn ideas into action
- Achieving - We’re focused on our goals and determined to succeed. We work hard to deliver solutions to help us do things better.
- Together - We work collaboratively and adopt a friendly approach with our colleagues, customers and stakeholders, recognising the value each brings to achieving the Group vision.
- Monday to Friday core office hours
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Real career progression
- Group bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Refer a friend scheme
- Opportunity to support charitable events in the local community
About Haven Power
With a head office in Ipswich, Haven Power is a forward-thinking energy company with a UK-wide customer base. As a growing business, we have a wealth of opportunities for driven and ambitious individuals.
Based on volume, we’re the fifth largest non-domestic electricity supplier in the UK. Our business customers range from household names such as Biffa, Experian, Muller, Santander, Thames Water and Yeo Valley to thousands of smaller enterprises.
By offering 100% renewable electricity as our standard product, we’re helping the UK move away from its dependency on coal and reducing carbon emissions by over 80%. We’re also part of Drax Group, which operates this country’s largest power station - responsible for generating 6% of the UK's electricity and 15% of its total renewable electricity.
To sustain our growth and help achieve our purpose, we’re recruiting talented people across all areas of the business. If you’re honest, energised and looking to make a difference - as we are - then check out our vacancies. We’d love to hear from you.
- Forward Thinking
- Organisational Skills
- Multi Tasking
- Professional Conduct
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"