Our client, a well-established business in Stevenage are recruiting for a Business Support Officer on a long-term temporary basis.
Are you an experienced Administrator?
Are you available immediately?
Business Support Officer- Job Overview
As a Business Support Officer your duties will include;
- Diary Management
- Assistant Director Support
- Minute taking
- Maintain information on the internet/intranet
- Monitor and disseminate information from public bodies to ensure we are compliant
- Manage data collection from teams
- Co-ordinate budgets for all the teams in the department
- Support and co-ordinate recruitment processes in the area
- Support the Corporate Policy function
Business Support Officer- Skills & Experience Required
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minute taking experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of GDPR is advantageous
- Ability to start immediately
Business Support Officer- Benefits Offered
- Immediate start available
- Ongoing temporary contract with permanent opportunities available
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Free parking
- Pension contribution
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"