PA/Senior Administrator to European Team.
Salary £23,000 - £25,000
Our client, a highly successful organisation based in Liverpool, requires a Personal Assistant to support the MD of the business along with daily support to European Team. Therefore, we are looking for someone who has a strong administration experience and has a European Language due to the nature of the role. This is a great opportunity for someone who is at the early stage of their PA career who has supported a large team with general administration and PA like duties and wants to use their languages.
Our client offers a range of services to a wide range of customers. They pride themselves on quality and exceptional customer service. You will be working for a small firm which has a highly professional and friendly culture. Duties include;
- To assist the MD providing full diary management, arranging meetings and appointments
- Responsible for all travel and accommodation (UK/International based)
- Monthly budget reporting preparation including collating data and formatting if required.
- Producing and creating PowerPoint presentations for board meetings
- Main point of contact for all clients and internal teams across the business, where languages will be used across the European Teams
- Responsible for managing monthly expenses for the team
- Minute taking/agendas for all weekly and monthly meetings
- Responsible for arranging and co-ordinating client conference meetings via telephone and face to face
- Responsible for finance administration, billings, invoicing and banking on a weekly basis
- Ad hoc administration support for the management, marketing, sales and HR team along with any hands-on project support if required
- Improving and implementing new office processes and procedures
- Responsible for maintaining holidays/HR admin function for the team
- Responsible for onsite Health and Safety and inductions to clients on site
- Being the main point of contact for on-site visits and contractors
- Arranging weekly events/conferences across UK/Internationally
We are looking for an experienced PA who is bilingual in French, Spanish, German, Italian or Dutch and has supported to MD level. This opportunity would be ideal for someone who has supported a small business which has grown rapidly within a fast-paced culture.
Please apply ASAP if interested
·Languages - Fluent in Spanish, German, French, Italian or Dutch
·Excellent IT skills - proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint at an advanced level
·Previous experience in PA/Senior Administration role
·Excellent verbal and written skills