PA / Secretary
Location: City of London
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 depending on experience
About the company:
Our client, a registered charity, is the largest and most widely respected professional body for those who work in the UK securities and investment industry. Its aim is to promote high standards of competence and integrity amongst its 40,000 members and the industry, and as the main examining body for the industry, offers its internationally recognised examinations globally.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for their Director of Global Business Development in their friendly office in the City of London. You will need excellent organisation and interpersonal skills, for this busy role where you will support the Director as our client continues to grow.
Duties of the PA / Secretary:
- Preparing papers for meeting, including PowerPoint presentations
- Organising itineraries for overseas and domestic travel
- Diary management
- Drafting responses to emails and correspondence
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Being the first point of contact and liaising internally and externally
- Undertaking research
Requirements of the PA / Secretary:
- Previous relevant experience
- Experience of dealing with people at all levels
- Excellent IT skills - Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written skills especially spelling and grammar, and attention to detail
- Strong organisation, planning, and administration skills
- Also essential is confidentiality and reliability, plus the ability to organise your own workload and meet deadlines.
- Knowing a second language would be a bonus
PA / Secretary Benefits:
- 7½% company contribution into a personal pension, in addition to your own contribution of 1½% via salary exchange
- Life insurance and income protection insurance
- A sports club subsidy
- 26 days’ leave per annum (which includes three days at Christmas)
- After one year’s service, private medical insurance cover, annual travel insurance cover and a paid annual travel ticket, which is worth between £1,350pa and £3,663pa depending on where you live and the cost of your ticket
If you meet the requirements and feel that this PA / Secretary role is right for you then please apply today!