This is not a run of the mill PA /Secretary role!! You will need good audio skills.
We have a great opportunity for a PA/Secretary to join a local Commercial Property Agents and Surveyors with expertise in industrial, office, retail and investment properties. The company have recently gone through a merger which has made them one of the leading companies in their sector.
This is a very lovely place to work - nice offices with a lovely team of very friendly people.
Currently we are recruiting for a Secretary/PA to work for one of the Partners. He is responsible for the Building Surveying/Construction side of the business. The role is varied and very project driven - this is not a run of the mill secretarial role. He is looking for a right hand person to work with him as part of a team.
- Managing projects full cycle which would include accurate tracking throughout process
- Producing reports from templates - reports would be around the surveying work and contain construction "jargon" which you would need to pick up in order to develop in the role
- You may be researching details to support a document or a report - with or for the Partner
- You will be keeping records which essentially need to be accurate as they could be called on in the future to support legal cases Liaising with clients - sometimes chasing people when tenders are outstanding trying to pull details and information together
- Will be responsible for filing documents both electronically and in paper format - must be able to access documents quickly and efficiently
- Pulling projects together following a clear structure and managing well General PA and support duties as required, but will be very much a right hand person/support for the Partner
This role will suit you if you are very organised, structured in your approach, process driven and methodical. Our client wants a great right hand person who is inquisitive, keen to learn and comfortable working to deadlines.
- form filling