I'm currently recruiting for a client based in Blackpool, an industry leading manufacturer and supplier who are looking for a PA Secretary.
My client, established for 70 years, and an award winning market leader, sells to over 70 countries, marketing itself through a strong catalogue and sophisticated website and a professional international sales team.
The successful applicant will be PA Secretary to Chairman and Managing Director and will need to be proactive, well-organised, articulate, have excellent written communication skills and will be fully competent in all office procedures and applications including Microsoft Office platforms.
This busy, challenging and varied full-time role requires good self-motivation to work proactively and efficiently.
- To screen incoming telephone calls, correspondence and email. Email Management includes;
-Manage a shared Outlook mailbox.
-Undertake triage to eliminate junk and to prioritise those emails requiring response and / or action.
-Maintain email files and archives.
- To maintain electronic and hard copy files as required.
- To handle and keep secure, confidential and sensitive information.
- To undertake copy typing and dictation.
- To manage the Chairman's diary and use of the Boardroom.
- To coordinate meetings as required, including for the Board of Directors, Senior Management, bi-annual Sales Meetings and meetings with Suppliers.
- To meet and greet visitors; and arrange lunches and refreshments.
- To compile and maintain spreadsheets and visual presentations.
- To communicate and liaise with colleagues at all levels including Directors, Sales Office, Sales Consultants, Production / Factory, Purchasing, Finance and Marketing, PR and Communications.
- To liaise with UK and foreign trading partners / customers / suppliers / trade and professional bodies by phone, letter and email.
- To make national and international travel arrangements and prepare itineraries and relevant visa applications.
- To support biennial catalogue production and website update:
-Assist in preparation of catalogue copy.
-Support organisation of internal catalogue launch.
-Support organisation of London catalogue launch.
- To maintain the company product library.
- Any other reasonable tasks as required to meet the Company's needs.
Please Note: Regretfully, if you have not been contacted within 1 week of your application, you have not been selected for this particular position. Thank you.
In respect of the above role, Cordant People Ltd, operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People Ltd, welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- "Personal Assistant"
- "PA Secretary"