Providing support to 3 Board Level Directors; you will be comfortable working in a fast-moving environment liaising with internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will have exceptional organisational skills, a good telephone manner, be numerate and possess the ability to manage a busy workload and meet tight deadlines.
* Maintaining diaries and providing secretarial support for 3 Board Level Directors
* Organise travel and accommodation
* Organise meeting rooms and lunches
* Preparing monthly report packs for the Board
* Typing correspondence i.e. minutes, letters etc.
* Organise and attend customer hospitality and events
* Deal with correspondence and action accordingly
* Support Key Account Director and Commercial Team
* Assisting the PA to Managing Director and Operations Director
* HR duties
This is an 8 - 12 month maternity contract to start by the beginning of April 2019.
You must possess a driving licence and a car as there will be some travel involved
Previous experience within a PA / Secretarial position is essential.
Discretion, confidentially and professionalism are also essential.
For further information please contact Charlotte at Paul Mitchell Associates.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'