PA/ Sales Support Executive
East Central London
£25,000 - £30,000
My Client a consulting and training company are recruiting for an experienced PA/ Sales Support Executive.
The business is rapidly expanding and they require help dealing with queries, confirming meetings and keeping the office logistics running.
The role is split, the PA requirements are supporting the CEO i.e. managing their diary, typing reports and booking meetings and travel. The Sales Support requirements are issuing jobs, checking suppliers and Confirming participants attendance for events over the phone.
- Working within a busy office environment.
- Responsible for the management and smooth operation of the office
- Organise hotels for events
- Run events check list
- Confirm participants' attendance for events by calling those who signed up and asking them qualifying questions (Q will be provided)
- Booking suppliers like videographers, photographers, etc
- Negotiating rates with suppliers (hotel organisers for e.g.)
- Booking meetings in diaries, managing CEO's and team's diaries
- Understand international time-zones and work out time differences
- Ability to book webinar online meetings
- Working with databases and market researchers - issue jobs, check suppliers' work, track delivery and quality of returned work
- Responding to emails
- Filling in databases like Sales Force
- Chasing clients for feedback to emails,
- Ensure that all requests to meet are addressed timely (within 24 hrs)
- Manage list of regular coaching clients to make sure they are in regular contact with us as per their contract - follow up on conversations, meetings booked, etc
- Ensure that CEOs diary is up-to-date and well managed in terms of travel times, telephone vs face to face meetings
- All events are well organised and run smoothly from logistics perspective
- Sales Force (lead management tool) is up to date Personal qualities
- Working under pressure to meet deadlines
- General business administration
- Valuable experience working in a similar position such as PA/ Secretary or Strong Sales support/ Sales Administration Experience required.
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook, word, power-point and xls
- Professional telephone manner- authoritative, polite, firm and professional.
- Organisational skills, ability to think methodically and critically, analyse gaps and improve processes
- Confident manner able to create processes
- Approachable individual with the ability to influence staff into ensuring that the business operates safely and to a good standard
- SALES SUPPORT