The key elements of the role are:
*Contribute to the Risk & Compliance team providing full PA support;
*To provide cover when the Executive Assistant is absent/ unavailable; and
*To work as part of, and support, the larger Risk & Compliance team.
This role will be reporting to the Risk & Compliance Partner, but day-to-day to the team Executive Assistant/ Administrator, to contribute to the Risk & Compliance team:
* Diary management, contact management and telephone messages for the senior members of the team;
* Typing and document production;
* Filing, mainly electronic;
* Making travel arrangements and completing expenses claims;
* Assisting with maintaining databases;
* Ensuring that queries are passed on;
* Assisting the Executive Assistant as required;
* Wider support for the Risk & Compliance team;
* Updating Risk & Compliance intranet pages; and
* Such other ad-hoc duties as may be required from time to time.
The successful candidate will have:
* Good secretarial/ PA skills, particularly attention to detail and accuracy;
* Good experience of Outlook, Word and other Microsoft applications - accurate typing (but no, or minimal, dictation likely);
* Personable, enthusiastic and adaptable;
* Experience as a PA, not necessarily in a law firm;
* Good speech and personal presentation;
* Ability to deal with confidential matters;
* Ability to work unsupervised; and
* Proven ability to work effectively as a team member and individually.
Should you have an interest in Risk & Compliance and/or currently working as a Legal Secretary but keen to move away from working directly for Fee Earners, then this could be the ideal role for you !!!
- Team Secretary
- Risk & Compliance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job