My client is a lovely Oxford based firm seeking a fantastic Personal Assistant to join their team on a fixed term 12 month contract. The position is full time permanent basis, working 9am to 5.30pm.
The role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Support to the Department Partner
- Liaising with clients both in person and on the telephone
- Diary Management
- Booking conferences
- Making travel arrangements
- Minute taking
- Answering the telephone and dealing with routine enquiries
- Opening and closing of files
The perfect candidate will have the following skills, qualities and experience:
- PA experience within a professional services environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fantastic team player and supportive of all those around you
- A lovely phone manner
- Excellent communication skills.
- A methodical and organised approach with keen attention paid to every detail
- Taking care and attention with all correspondence and documentation.
- A great sense of humour.
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to work under pressure with an ability to prioritise.