We are looking for an experienced PA for our director who is able to handle a multitude of changing and demanding tasks in a flexible and enthusiastic manner. A team player, you are approachable, affable, calm and confident.
You will need to be able to handle sensitive and personal information in a confidential and secure manner. Our directors are often out of the office; therefore, the post-holder must be a self-starter and capable of working on their own without close supervision.
- To provide administrative and executive support to the Managing Director and team.
- Support Managing Director in preparation of Management & Executive meetings, external and divisional meetings.
- Electronic diary management for MD.
- Arranging travel and processing expenses.
- Preparation and checking of communications and presentation material.
- Discrete / appropriate handling of confidential information.
- Two days per week covering front office reception and switch board to ensure efficient handling of visitors and correct routing of incoming calls. Welcoming visitors and managing post room for those two days.
- Engagement in site specific engagement events, social committee, fund raising
- Monitoring of low level contracts, such as pool cars/hire cars
Position in Organisation:
- Reports to the Managing Director - Europe.
- Highly experienced in use of digital productivity tools, such as Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
- Previous experience as a PA
- Extensive experience of making travel arrangements.
- Good command of written and spoken English with an excellent telephone manner.
- A methodical and diligent approach to work with attention to detail.
- Flexible, team player
- Organised, with the ability to forward plan and work flexibly in a calm and patient manner
At Essentra we are ideally looking for individuals who enjoy working as part of a close team, are passionate about what they do and who strive to make a difference. We are always looking to better ourselves and are keen to recruit individuals who like to innovate and improve processes.
*Candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work within the UK. Documentary evidence will be requested at interview.
- Diary Management
- Microsoft Office
- Executive Support
- Switch Board