We are currently working with an international law firm, based in Central London, who are seeking a PA to join their Real Estate department supporting two Partners.
They specialise in providing a wide range of legal services to a prestigious list of companies and individuals. They pride themselves on providing the the very best service possible and their employees are true advocates of this.
They are seeking a confident, professional and personable PA to join the business as part of this hard-working, pro-active and social team. This department's core practice areas include construction, development, regeneration, fashion and retail, investment, planning and environment, residential, dispute resolution, finance and taxation. Their clients span both corporate and private wealth.
This is brand new position and exciting opportunity to join one of the top law firms in the Country in a busy and varied role.
The successful candidate will provide comprehensive support to the 3 Fee Earners including:
- Extensive diary management
- Booking all travel and accommodation arrangements
- Preparing meeting material and drafting documents
- Attending meetings and minute taking
- Maintain routine billing records, prepare billing guides and assist with the monthly billing process
- Checking accounts systems for monies on account and checking to see whether bills have been paid
- Manage phone calls and deal with enquiries
- Preparing and sending emails
- Opening and closing of files
- Preparing of monthly bills
- Providing ad-hoc cover for other PAs in the business as and when required
You will need to be personable and adaptable with a "can-do" attitude towards work and a willing to assist as and where needed. You will be able to work in a fast paced, busy environment and have the ability to organise both your own and others time effectively. You'll be naturally driven and proactive with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
This is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of up to £40,000 and an attractive benefit package.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.