Recruit Insure are pleased to be working with an award winning and international loss adjusters who are seeking an experienced property PA / Claims Technician to join their growing team in Manchester.
You will provide effective support to Adjusters, aiding the region’s efficiency and productivity in the handling of commercial property claims.
- Administration of new claims including receiving instruction, issuing acknowledgments, setting up files and undertaking of risk screening and triaging
- Working closely with Adjusters to assist with investigation and validation enquiries
- Controlling the lifecycle of the files to drive diary management and support the proactive management of claims from setting up to conclusion
- Liaising as required with the insured, insurers, brokers and any other stakeholders to ensure optimum customer service, becoming a point of contact where needed for interested parties.
- You must have previous claims handling experience including caseload management
- Organised and able to self-manage workload, having a methodical, accurate and analytical approach to work, with a considerable pride in the quality of output
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel
If this role interests you and you possess the right skills and experience required, then please submit your application and we will be in touch to discuss further and in confidence. Contact Simon Watters at Recruit Insure for a confidential conversation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'