An extremely exciting opportunity is available for a highly , diligent and personable individual to join our client based in the Oxford area as a PA.
Our client is an extremely innovative and growing business - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
As a PA your duties will include:
- Dealing with a wide range of matters, sometimes of confidential nature
- Manage the diaries of senior members of staff
- Responding efficiently to a range of issues on behalf of senior members
- Organise regular meetings and travel arrangements
- Assist in the preparation of reports and maintain and improve record-keeping systems
As the successful candidate you will offer:
- Experience working as a PA
- An exceptional telephone manner
- A team focused approach with a positive attitude
- Effective approach to working in a busy environment
This is a temporary position - please only apply if you are available immediately.
Due to the location, this role would suit a driver however this is not essential if you are local to the Oxford area.
This is a great opportunity to gain additional Customer Service experience, working full time hours Monday to Friday.
Office Angels Oxford cover a large area within Oxfordshire which includes Oxford City Centre, Summertown, Botley, Cowley, Headington, Abingdon, Milton Park, Kidlington, Witney, Carterton, Chalgrove & Thame - with this comes a large client base meaning we are always on the look out for Administrators, Receptionists, Secretaries & Customer Service Representatives to join our books ready to go out to work straight away.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Personal Assistant