PA to the CEO
£32,000 - £35,000 per annum *Depending on experience
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone bright, on the ball and exceptionally organised. Ensuring the smooth running of an office based near Leicester Square Station with a team of x30.
This is a vibrant, professional and successful tech firm.
- Supporting the CEO with diary management, travel booking and scheduling extensive meetings.
- Taking minutes during confidential board meetings.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Support the CEO with the running of the office.
- Process expenses.
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Exceptionally organised and strong customer service skills.
- Vibrant, personable and friendly.
- Exceptionally organised, reliable and hard working.
- Bright, articulate and thorough.
- Work to tight deadlines.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"