My client, a leading sporting organisation is looking to recruit a PA/ Office Manager to join their busy team on a temp to perm basis.
The successful candidate will oversee the smooth-running of the office, and provide administrative support to three members of the Executive Team. This exciting position requires high levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism whilst dealing with senior colleagues both internally and externally.
The successful candidate will require high attention to detail, strong planning and organisational skills, and the ability to build relationships and work in a team environment.
Key responsibilities include:
* Work closely with the Directors, their teams, and senior management to build relationships and facilitate strong communication
* Coordinate internal and external meetings
* Manage complex calendars and scheduling requests
* Travel coordination
* Expense reporting
* Manage team activities, such as team meeting agendas, all-staff meetings, team-building events. Collate and manage holiday requests
* Assist with on-boarding of new joiners, including setting up IT equipment and sending out contracts
* Coordinate the smooth-running of the office, including: handling incoming and outgoing mail; monitoring levels of office supplies and replenishing when necessary; managing the relationship with key suppliers, including switchboard and cleaning staff
* Staying abreast of COVID-19 advice and ensuring that the office is compliant.
* Managing seating booking system
* Assisting with the search for a new office space when our current lease expires. Overseeing the move from the current office
The successful candidate will have:
* Previous experience of assisting at executive level
* Positive, proactive attitude and ability to make swift decisions. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Creative approach to problem-solving
* Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Previous experience of facilities/office management. Experience of managing an office move/search would be a bonus
* A love of sport and keen interest in working in the sports industry
If you have the above necessary skills and would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, please apply for consideration
Crone Corkill is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Office Management
- Office Manager
- MS Office
- MS Excel
- Office Move
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'