Exciting PA/Office Manager opportunity in Preston
Your new company
My client based in Preston are rapidly expanding and are looking for an experienced PA/Office Manager to join their organisation.
Your new role
The successful candidate will help support the Board and Executive Team and manage the day-to-day running of our busy office. This will be a responsible, yet rewarding role and is a great opportunity for someone who likes to be busy and enjoys working in a team environment. Travel between the Preston and London office will be required to help support meetings.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previously worked in a PA/Office Manager role, be a confident minute taker, be able to arrange and facilitate board meetings, provide support before, during and after meetings, arrange travel for board members. You will be responsible for managing the office in terms of facilities management, ensuring both offices are equipped with stationary and other general office duties.
What you'll get in return
Full Time - Flexible hours. £22,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience) + Quarterly bonus. Benefits include;
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Quarterly bonus - (following successful completion of 6 months' probation)
- Flexible benefits - salary sacrifice schemes, child care vouchers, gym membership, cycle to work, buy extra holidays (following successful completion of 6 months' probation)
- Death in Service 3 x Salary - (following successful completion of 6 months' probation)
- Staff discount platform - (following successful completion of 6 months' probation)
- Long Service increase in holiday allowance.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Share Options Scheme after two years continuous service.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job