TITLE: PA / Office Manager
LOCATION: London, West End
SALARY: £ 13 - £15 ph
We are seeking an individual, with experience as a PA and a production assistant, to take on this exciting role in an up and coming Sports Media corporation on a Temp to Perm basis.
This is a very varied role where you will take on multiple responsibilities within the company. The role breaks down into 3 main titles; PA, Office Manager and Production/Events assistant.
Main duties include:
- Complex diary management
- Working closely with the MD on a one on one basis
- Research for the MD
- Purchasing client gifts
- Supporting a team of 6 with booking of transport, accommodation and processing expenses
- Ordering all office supplies
- Assisting the planning and execution of moving offices
- Setting up the new office
- Assisting the Head of Production on ad hoc projects
- Researching project information
- Purchasing and sourcing items/tracks for production shoots
- Leasing and assisting talent including co-ordination on location
- Budgeting shoots
- Events organisation: 3 Major upcoming events and smaller ad hoc In-house events
- Experience in production assistance
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Advanced knowledge in Google Mail and MS Office
- Creative background ideally with experience in Media Production
- Experience of Woking in a small business with a start-up environment
- Ability to manage multiple diaries and organise travel
- Agile worker with a can-do attitude to all tasks
- Desire to learn new skills and adapt previous skills to fit well within the company
Are you looking for a new opportunity to join and support a busy growing team?
Have you worked in a small start-up environment before?
Do you have a passion for Media and Production and want to assistant within this environment?
Key Search Words: PA / Personal Assistant / Office Manager / Production Assistant / Executive Assistant / Events / Temp to Perm / Full-time / Secretarial / Creative / Support / Assistant / Diary Management