Role: PA/ Office Manager
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Are you an experienced PA/ Office manager? Are you looking for a fresh start in a new environment where you can make a big impact within the department? If this seems like it’s a position for you then read on!
We are recruiting for an individual who is hard working, flexible, and punctual. You will need to have a good understanding of PC skills and Office knowledge. This is a great opportunity for working in a busy office of a successful expanding group of companies.
Why should I apply for this PA/ Office Manager?
- You will be working with a very secure and stable team
- Takes great care of their staff
- Have very good relationships with 3rd parties
- It is an upbeat office to be working in
What will I do as the new PA/ Office Manager?
- You will be in charge of completing the diary management for the CEO which includes arranging travel, accommodations, visas, and arranging meetings
- Able to deal with emails and letters on behalf of CEO
- Dealing with enquiries and request as well as screening phone calls
- Handling the database management, filling system management
- You will be doing the recruitment for the head office staff. This includes looking over CVs, holding interviews and giving feedback
- You will be in charge of liaising with lawyers, banks in relation to property purchases and planning consultants
- In charge of all the incoming insurance claims for the companies. This involves liaising with the insurance companies and loss adjusters
- General office management such as: typing letters, dealing with the paperwork, arranging lunches and preparing boardrooms for meetings, maintaining the condition of the office and managing staff which includes tracking attendance and monitoring absences.
Am I the right person for this PA/ Office Manager?
- Already have experience within PA/ Office Manager
- Excellent typing skills - 50 wpm minimum
- Great written and verbal English
- Able to multitask
- Well presented with a great work ethic
- Positive attitude and thinks outside the box
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process
- PC Skills
- Office Knowledge
- PA/ Office management experience
- touch typing - 50 wpm