* PA support to Directors
* Ensuring the smooth running of the offices
* Line management and supervision of staff
* Liaising with contractors and other third party companies
* Implementing health and safety policies and processes
* Coordinating internal HR Administrative functions
* Recruitment coordination; composing adverts for internal vacancies, booking and conducting first stage interview and liaising with recruitment agencies
* Sending out new starter packs, offers of employment letters and dealing with references
* Facilities management
* Procurement of office supplies and stationary
* Working with external auditors to ensure compliance regulations are in place
This is an excellent opportunity for PA/Office Manager to join a forward thinking, creative organisation and develop a long term successful career. Candidates applying should have minimum of 5 years experience in Office Management and ideally be Degree educated to be considered for this role.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
- office management
- Office manager