PA/Office Manager - Leeds
Our client, an IT focused services business based in Leeds, is currently recruiting for an experienced back-office professional to join and become the 'go-to’ person in the company for handling all back-office operations. The successful applicant is expected to grow in the role, with the business, by first supporting the MD on a PA level, to then supporting the business leads across the spectrum, given time.
The company is fast-paced, the ability to multitask and being extremely organised are necessary to succeed in this position.
- Supporting the business across all back office
- PA to the MD - including diary management and travel
- Facilities and utilities management
- Full responsibility of front of house
- Handling of compliance
- Handling general inquiries
- Managing administration
- 2-5 years’ in back-office focused positions such as Office Administration/PA or EA.
- Diary Management
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job