This is an excellent role for an experienced Personal Assistant / Office Manager to join a well-established Creative Design Consultancy in Central London. They specialise in marketing strategy, branding, digital and design, working for a wide range of clients, with an emphasis on the property sector. The work they produce is unique, eye-catching and beautiful.
They are looking for a PA / Office Manager to provide support to the Directors, and well as the overall office function. As well as relevant experience, it is essential to have some book-keeping experience, knowledge of which will be tested at interview.
Duties will be varied, including:-
* Diary management, arranging travel and itineraries for the Founding Directors.
* Ensuring the office space is tidy and procuring office and studio supplies.
* Assisting the Finance Director with finances to include processing and chasing invoices, petty cash, managing expenses, credits and debits, statements, raising Purchase Orders and processing data.
* Preparing meeting rooms for clients and organising catering.
* Booking venues and restaurants for client events and dinners.
* HR duties to include new starter inductions, processing timesheets and holiday requests.
* Meeting and greeting clients and visitors.
* Answering the main phone and transferring calls.
* Adhoc administrative and project work.
This is a role which will require you to be proactive, flexible and ensure good communication with colleagues and clients.
Experience in a similar role is required, along with MS Office skills including Excel, and basic book-keeping / finance experience.
You will be based in lovely offices in Central London, with a friendly and dynamic team.
As this role is available now, please apply immediately if you have the relevant skills and experience.