This is an excellent role for an experienced Personal Assistant / Office Manager to join a well-established Creative Design Consultancy in Central London. They specialise in marketing strategy, branding, digital and design, working for a wide range of clients, with an emphasis on the property sector. The work they produce is unique, eye-catching and beautiful.
They are looking for a PA / Office Manager to provide support to the Directors, and well as the overall office function. As well as relevant experience, it is essential to have some book-keeping experience, knowledge of which will be tested at interview.
Duties will be varied, including:-
* Diary management, arranging travel and itineraries for the Founding Directors.
* Ensuring the office space is tidy and procuring office and studio supplies.
* Assisting the Finance Director with finances to include processing and chasing invoices, petty cash, managing expenses, credits and debits, statements, raising Purchase Orders and processing data.
* Preparing meeting rooms for clients and organising catering.
* Booking venues and restaurants for client events and dinners.
* HR duties to include new starter inductions, processing timesheets and holiday requests.
* Meeting and greeting clients and visitors.
* Answering the main phone and transferring calls.
* Adhoc administrative and project work.
This is a role which will require you to be proactive, flexible and ensure good communication with colleagues and clients.
Experience in a similar role is required, along with MS Office skills including Excel, and basic book-keeping / finance experience.
You will be based in lovely offices in Central London, with a friendly and dynamic team.
As this role is available now, please apply immediately if you have the relevant skills and experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job