PA/ Office Assistant
Based in Chesham, Buckinghamshire, our client is a busy and enthusiastic company looking for a PA/ Office Assistant.
This job would suit an organised individual who will be responsible for the general administration and gatekeeping for a busy individual. The job will also involve answering and screening phone calls, prioritising by relevance and assisting in the production of client quotes.
This company is a successful business with operations around the world that has continued to diversify and grow its offerings around its core business. Repeat business has been a key factor in the growth of the company as they have been able to concentrate on developing new clients on the back of their successes.
The successful individual will have previous office experience and have great IT skills. The candidate must be able to multi task and have an eye for detail. The individual will be part of a close team who believe in working hard and playing hard.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with other staff and external contacts
- General office housekeeping and organising
- Compiling information
- Tracking staff holiday
- Liaising with the accounts department
- Small amounts of personal ordering / shopping
- Occasional reception lunch cover
- Collating costs from suppliers
- Ordering and shopping for events
- Data basing previous jobs and keeping logs for accounting purposes
- Setting up appointments for meetings, site visits etc.
- Booking accommodation for crew and managers
- Booking travel e.g. flights, trains, car hire
- Updating calendar for any appointments and site visits for the upcoming month
- Creating invoices and submitting to clients and the accounts department
- Site visits when needed
For more information about this role or any other PA/ Office Assistant jobs in Chesham, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability