We are currently recruiting for a 12 month PA Maternity Cover for a brilliant property consultancy based in Mayfair. The company has a wonderful office culture and employee longevity so, although this is not a permanent role, they are looking for someone who will really be part of the team for the year!
The role is supporting two Heads plus the team of 12, split into two teams, and so will need someone with at least two years' Team PA experience so you will be able to hit the ground running and enjoy the role.
The client needs someone to start in April at the latest but would be open to an earlier start date if necessary. The working hours are 9.30am - 5.30pm and the role is paying up to £35,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
- Audio or copy typing various letters / reports / file notes / emails.
- Diary management - arranging meetings, lunches, events /client entertaining etc.
- PA to the Head of a team who is an Arbitrator / Independent Expert. This will involve setting up files, compiling standard letters and taking directions, conflict checks, liaising with the parties' secretaries, setting up preliminary meetings etc.
- Editing and adding properties and information to the website.
- Archiving files.
- Invoicing within the company database.
- Adding new jobs and contacts to the company database.
- Having access to certain surveyors' email accounts and typing emails into their draft folders.
- Arranging travel - flights / hotels.
- Mail merging letters and sending out property particulars in bulk.
- General office filing.
- General photocopying and scanning.
- Binding reports and documents.
- Ordering stationery for the teams and keeping stock replenished.
The successful candidate for the PA Maternity Cover will:
- Have excellent audio / copy typing skills - at least 70 wpm.
- Have demonstrable PA experience.
- Be confident with Microsoft Office
This is a really great opportunity to work within a lovely team and expand upon your PA experience. If you feel that you fit the above criteria please don't hesitate to apply.
RMS Recruitment is a boutique agency based in Mayfair specialising in administrative and secretarial positions. We have over 18 years' experience recruiting in London and work across corporate and creative sectors.
- Audio Typing
- Diary Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job