JOB TITLE: PA
1. OBJECTIVE OF JOB
PA to the Head of ELS Vendor and to provide proactive and efficient support to the ELS Vendor Management Team. To carry out the main tasks and activities in an efficient and professional manner ensuring that Company’s standards of professionalism and customer service are met.
2. MAIN ACTIVITIES / TASKS
- To support Head of ELS Vendor diary, arrange meetings, schedule appoinments, travel and accommodation, prepare itineraries
- Manage reporting of all SLAs / Dashboards for the ELS Vendor Management Team
- Prepare PowerPoint Presentations
- Support ELS Vendor Management Team CRM reporting / analysis
- Taking meeting minutes and distribute as required
- Co-ordinate New Starters - Induction and Training, I.T. and Equipment
- Co-ordinate and host meetings both internal and external
- Arrange travel bookings for ELS Vendor Management Team with Exec Secretaries
- Assist organising quarterly events and other events as required
- Contribute to ad hoc project work when required, involving in the planning stages through to implementation
- Support office/desk moves
3. SUBSIDIARY DUTIES
To adhere to company rules, regulations and policies at all times.
Any other ad-hoc duties as required by your Manager.
4. REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Highly developed communication skills & a positive customer care approach.
- Excellent organisational & time management skills.
- Good knowledge of Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Ability to maintain the highest standards whilst under pressure.
- Enthusiastic, tenacious & proactive attitude.
- Previous experience of a pressurised environment required.
Working in a busy, open plan office.
Working hours are 8.45am until 5.15pm although this may alter depending on demands
The company standards are high and must be maintained.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job