A PA/Marketing coordinator is to help the Managing Director and Operations Manager with the administration required within the company
Our client is one of Buckinghamshire’s fastest growing Independent Financial Advisers with a great reputation and is seeking a dynamic person for this new and exciting role.
Duties will include taking notes on meetings, some assistance with bookkeeping and helping with the operational functions that occur within the office and assisting with particular projects generally.
This is a very varied role that requires a can-do flexible attitude to help facilitate the smooth running of the office. It may suit someone who is at the beginning of their career and looking for the opportunity for progression within an exciting and dynamic company
The position will also involve helping to market the company including overseeing the face-book and other social media outlets and well as other marketing activities such as campaigns on certain financial subjects highlighting this area
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Helping the managing director with required tasks as necessary
- Assisting the operations manager with the general functions within the office
- Undertaking the marketing of the company brand
- A flexible approach to helping generally around the office
- No experience is required but a can-do approach is required
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes independently
- Prioritise and plan own workload
- Detailed and accurate
- Articulate and Organised
- Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively
- Work independently
- Good grades at school and preferably further education
- Common sense approach however full training will however be given
Opportunities in several directions exist for the correct applicant who should be looking for a long-term career
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'