PA/Marketing Coordinator £18-21K DOE
This is a very varied role that requires a can-do flexible attitude to help facilitate the smooth running of the office. It may suit someone who is at the beginning of their career and looking for the opportunity for progression within an exciting and dynamic company.
Our client Solutions is one of Buckinghamshire’s fastest growing Independent Financial Advisers with a great reputation and is seeking a dynamic person for this new and exciting role.
As PA/Marketing coordinator your role will be to help the Managing Director and Operations Manager with the administration but also to undertake the marketing of my clients brand.
Duties will include
- Taking notes on meetings,
- Assisting with bookkeeping and helping with the
- Day to Day operational functions that occur within the office
- Admin assistance on project work.
- Overseeing the face-book and other social media outlets of the company
- Managing other marketing activities such as campaigns on certain financial subjects
The successful candidate will have a can-do approach attitude
- Be able to Prioritise and plan own workload
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Some knowledge of social media and a wish to develop in this area
Opportunities in several directions exist for the correct applicant who should be looking for a long-term career
- General Administration
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'