PA & Marketing & Communications Facilitator
- Provide full administrative & secretarial support including communication with the board and senior management.
- Daily electronic diary management including organising meetings, appointments, conferences and internal & external events.
- Programmes and travel arrangements including itineraries, maps & directions, parking & taxi information etc for the Director for business visits & corporate events.
- Meet & greet visitors, book meeting rooms, refreshments, lunches & dinners for guests.
- Provide reports, presentations & briefs to a high professional standard for internal & external consumption at Director & Senior Manager level.
- Deal with incoming mail & provide draft replies on everyday administrative matters.
- Collate information for, produce & distribute monthly meeting packs, reports & minutes.
- Act on own initiative when necessary with regard to communications, correspondence & telephone queries.
- Collate information for monthly management meeting
- Manage all spend on the company purchasing card
- Writing and submitting award submissions, collating information for review with management team and organise events relating to the awards ceremonies..
- Order / project specific press releases - source information from relevant personnel (Commercial / Project Managers) to submit to relevant trade press
- Review and arrange to host tables at Business Dinners for Steel, Nuclear, Oil and Gas Sectors. Invite attendees, arrange transportation and accommodation
- Produce, maintain and upload data to the company website, plus Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Ensure all new case studies and other literature is available in publications section and on relevant pages.
- E-Mailshots - mailshot customers (using contact database) on a quarterly basis and ad-hoc with news, press release and any new information
- Low cost merchandise to be purchased for exhibition stands (e.g. pens) and other merchandise for customers as required.
- Ensure a steady stream of articles and adverts are placed in key magazines for each industry, plan and liaise with designers and relevant personnel to produce the articles
- Co-ordinate the activities for the preparation of high profile visits, clients, MP's, students and media, ensuring the workshop is presentable.
- Prepare the content for the Monthly Team Brief.
- Collate the information required to be rolled out via the comms hub and ensure the TV and comms notice board are kept up to date.
- Comms forum - arrange monthly meetings and collate information to review / roll out or propose to Management Team.
- Develop and plan content of the Newsletter from Monthly Marketing meeting, Comms Forum and Comms Meetings.
- Gather information, structure and plan content to be uploaded
- Ensure all Comms Notice Boards are kept up to date
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'