PA / Marketing Assistant
Full time - 12 month contract, could be extended, to start 20th Feb 2018
This role is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly successful entrepreneur who works across a range of industries and projects spanning technology, media and engineering. He and his team operate these businesses and invest in others. He serves on several boards and is actively involved in many of the investments.
His PA of 7 years is now leaving on maternity leave and is therefore looking for someone who can take over for the next 12 months, possibly longer. You will need to be able to run all of his personal and professional admin, social media accounts, prepare presentations, write copy and generally ensure that he is on top of things and delivering what is required of him.
He prefers an informal approach and is flexible on work hours and days - however the role does require that you are available on text and email 7 days a week (although weekend work is kept to a minimum). He generally operates from home or one of the company offices. At the same time, family time and getting space for himself is also very important.
- Dealing with all aspects of his professional and personal life: Home, bills, banking, diary, travel, projects, research, family etc.
- Extensive and complex diary management, coordinating any combination of internal/external meetings, functions and conferences
- Extensive travel organisation, both personal and business, and preparation of itineraries, accommodation and visas etc.
- Assistance with marketing related tasks such as brand development, public relations and promotional activities
- Setting up pages and establishing presence on the social networks relevant to strategic objectives
- Producing and distributing documents, business plans and presentations
- Coordinating and inputting expenses, paying and issuing invoices
- Personal and business correspondence over the phone, by email and letter
Someone who is capable and able to deal with fluctuating demands. Some of the tasks are basic, but they are essential and so diligence and an ability to produce great work is a must.
- Demonstrable ability to adapt to and prioritise a varied and ever changing workload whilst remaining calm under pressure
- Previous experience working as a PA with a knowledge of marketing and a passion for social media
- Professional, friendly and presentable
- Excellent PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Due to the high level of response, Suzanne Hendrick Recruitment will only be able to make contact with those individuals who are short-listed for the role. If you haven’t heard within 5 days of applying please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Diary Management
- Presentation Skills
- Social Media
- Travel Arrangements