£25,000 - £28,000
Our client, a leading Accountancy firm are looking to recruit a Personal Assistant to join the team based out of their Manchester office. This role will be a permanent position.
The PA’s duties will include:
- Providing full, complex diary management as well as arranging meetings, booking rooms and taking minutes
- Coordinating events internally and externally including seminars, conferences, dinners and networking events
- Booking travel arrangements and producing detailed itineraries
- Build strong relationships with clients and clients assistants, networking wherever possible
- Act as a mentor or coach to new or less experienced members of the team
- Photocopying, binding, sending faxes, filing, data input, sending courier packages
- Generating financial reports and producing fee notes
- Must have previous experience as a Personal Assistant in a professional company
- Must have the ability to be flexible with working hours
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to establish and maintain professional working relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'