PA based in the heart of the City! £40k-£50k per annum! Working for a growing, luxury property development business! Immediate Start!
The business prides themselves in their innovative approach to property management and their unbelievable portfolio of properties across London and the Home Counties. Now the Managing Director is looking for a new PA to manage his diary and help the business run smoothly in a very busy period!
As the new PA you will be responsible for:
- Extensive diary management for the Managing Director
- Being the first port of call for telephone queries for clients and third parties
- Getting information from internal clients to ensure all jobs are up to date on the system
- Organising travel arrangements, including booking flights, rail tickets and hotels
- Liaising with internal/external clients and other third parties in order to organise and book meetings
- Booking meeting rooms for internal/external meetings and events
- General office duties as required
- Completing all dictated and typed reports are completed within the given deadlines
To be successful in the Team Administrator role you will:
- Have experience working as a PA with extensive diary management experience
- Ideally have experience working in the property sector
- Have a proficient working knowledge of MS Office (especially Outlook)
- Be a team player and willing travel (once a week during work hours)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an entrepreneurial business that are well established and continuing to expand. As previously mentioned you will receive a competitive salary of £40k+ for all your hard work!
If this position seems like it would be perfect for you then I’d love to hear from you! Feel free to drop me an email on liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk or better yet give me a call! Our number can be found on the Crowley Cox website!
- Diary Management
- Travel Arrangements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job