The role is to provide PA and secretarial support to fee earners and will include the following:
- To effectively liaise with clients and other professionals as appropriate
- To ensure that all clients and external visitors are greeted appropriately and offered refreshments
- Provide accurate and timely administration of all matters arising from daily post/DX
- Organise meetings, conferences and book appointments
- To produce accurate documentation and correspondence via audio typing
- To appropriately manage files on our case management system
They are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Previous Legal Secretarial/PA experience is essential, preferably within a family department.
- Experience of using case management systems is preferred.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Effective time and work management
- Good team player
- Ability to work under pressure and to demonstrate flexibility
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package with the option of some flexible working.
Their office in Bishops Stortford is centrally located and is close to the mainline train station. Parking is available at the office.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'