We have an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant/Legal Secretary within our thriving Family Department. You must have this experience to be considered.
Role: PA/Legal Secretary Bournemouth to £22,000
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
You will be working within a dynamic environment that has a fun and supportive culture. We strive to provide a high quality service to our clients and to continuously develop. As a PA/Legal Secretary you will be supporting a the joint Head of Department.
- To provide audio typing as dictated by Assistant Head of Family Department
- To word process documents and materials
- Assist in communication with clients, taking telephone calls and accurately recording messages and providing assistance wherever possible
- Assist in the personal organisation of Partner through the operation of a diary management system, including a bring forward system, key dates and filing papers
- Maintain and build upon existing client relationships
- Undertake admin duties associated with the position such as filing photocopying
- Maintain an effective filing system for all client and other matters
- Provide such secretarial/administrative activities
- Provide Legal Secretarial cover for the department and the rest of the firm as and when required
- Ensure the positive representation of the firm when dealing with clients and other outside agencies
We offer a competitive salary and the potential to earn substantial performance related bonuses. There is a big emphasis at the firm on rewarding staff and we are continually reviewing our staff benefits. These currently include: above average holiday (31 days inc. Bank holidays), gym membership, pension contributions. There are plans to add to these benefits in the near future.
Click the link to apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job