We have an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant/Legal Secretary within our thriving Family Department. You must have this experience to be considered.
Role: PA/Legal Secretary Bournemouth to £22,000
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
You will be working within a dynamic environment that has a fun and supportive culture. We strive to provide a high quality service to our clients and to continuously develop. As a PA/Legal Secretary you will be supporting a the joint Head of Department.
- To provide audio typing as dictated by Assistant Head of Family Department
- To word process documents and materials
- Assist in communication with clients, taking telephone calls and accurately recording messages and providing assistance wherever possible
- Assist in the personal organisation of Partner through the operation of a diary management system, including a bring forward system, key dates and filing papers
- Maintain and build upon existing client relationships
- Undertake admin duties associated with the position such as filing photocopying
- Maintain an effective filing system for all client and other matters
- Provide such secretarial/administrative activities
- Provide Legal Secretarial cover for the department and the rest of the firm as and when required
- Ensure the positive representation of the firm when dealing with clients and other outside agencies
We offer a competitive salary and the potential to earn substantial performance related bonuses. There is a big emphasis at the firm on rewarding staff and we are continually reviewing our staff benefits. These currently include: above average holiday (31 days inc. Bank holidays), gym membership, pension contributions. There are plans to add to these benefits in the near future.
Click the link to apply