PA / Legal Secretary - Residential Conveyancing
Well established law firm with offices in Surrey are seeking a Senior Legal Secretary to work within their Residential Conveyancing Department.
This role will be to assist 2 fee earners in their day to day work by providing support and an efficient secretarial and administrative service.
- Providing full secretarial support including using a digital dictation system to produce correspondence and other documentation related to property transactions with PA duties including diary management
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate client admin files.
- Undertaking online Land Registry searches and responding to enquiries on behalf of lawyers.
- Assistance in general team administration including meeting and greeting clients, taking calls and directing accordingly and arranging meeting room bookings.
- Managing post completions procedures including SDLT returns and title registrations.
Desired skills and experience:
- Legal Secretary/Assistant experience with at least 2 years of solid property expertise
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Fast, accurate typing ability, ideally using digital audio systems
- Experience of using case management system desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very well organised
- Friendly, professional yet resilient attitude
- Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook / Digital Audio software / Case Management
In return an excellent package is on offer; a salary of £27-30K, free parking, pension scheme and competitive holiday allowance. Hours of work will be 9am - 5.30pm. It is necessary to have a car for this opportunity due to location.
- Previous relevant experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job