Hera Search are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary / Legal PA with Patent or Trademark experience to join a lovely, family feel Legal Practice based in the City on a 12 month contract starting ASAP. Working in this international, busy and very down to earth environment, the Legal Secretary / Patent Secretary will support a demanding Associate Partner in a predominantly one-to-one role
The team of Legal PAs here are very close-knit and supportive of one another, and all have lunch together so would love a similarly-friendly PA to join them.
This office is fast paced, the standards are exacting, and the Partners are demanding with very high expectations, so the successful Patent Assistant will thrive in this culture. Due to the nature of the patent and trademark industry deadlines are paramount, meaning you will be super-organised and on the ball, constantly looking forward in the diary to ensure you and the Partner are 5 steps ahead!
- Coordination of extensive paperwork and documentation
- Extensive email and inbox management
- High level of typing - accuracy and speed (55wpm+) are important. We would ideally like someone who can professionally touch type
- Proactive management of multiple and conflicting deadlines
- Client support across the globe
This Legal PA / Legal Secretary / Patent Secretary / Trademark Secretary role will be pressurised and we are therefore looking for someone who is able to hit the ground running, who has some experience within the patent industry.
- Experience as a Legal PA / Legal Secretary within the patent / patents firm, practice or team
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Attention to detail is key
- Accurate keyboard skills, with a minimum typing speed of 55 wpm
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to work well within a team, in addition to working to your own initiative
- Have a proactive 'can-do' attitude
- Patent and / or trademark sector experience - ideal but not essential
This role will suit someone who has worked as a PA / Secretary within a legal firm previously, who has experience within patents, who wants to develop their current skills and experience within our client’s fantastic firm!
Fantastic hours 9 - 5 and 25 days holiday. Please note this is a 12 month contract role initially.
- Patent Applications