An exciting PA position became available at a top luxury branding agency. This is a dual role supporting two Managing Directors and their small teams. The remaining 50% of the role will be to help with brand projects.
We are looking for 'luxury-fashion', lifestyle or retail background and previous PA experience. This PA role is a permanent position and is pays up to £30k depending on experience.
- Managing complex and ever-changing diaries
- Arranging and preparing documents for meetings
- Managing travel, itineraries, accommodation, expenses
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations, reports, collating conformation from various stakeholders
- Client liaison, organising and preparing pitches and presentation for potential and current clients. Working closely with brand co-ordination in order to organise, attend and follow up client meetings.
- Preparing for trade shows